T.G.I.... (fill in the gap): It's an attitude!

Good morning people. I bet you all slept well. It's a funky fresh friday and although I should be more excited than this but I'm not. That's because I started the day off on a pretty bad note; bashed my car while trying to driving out. My driving skills need to improve asap. But that is just by the way.
Today, the famous acronym comes to mind - TGIF which means Thank God It's Friday. Everyone looks forward to Friday 'cause it's the door into the weekend. I still wonder why Friday is so close to Monday and  Monday is far from Friday.
But I was thinking yesterday night while trying to scribble something down for my blog, why can't we customize the TGIF acronym to suit our various circumstances at different times? It really is a positive way to view Friday as the close of working days and it can be a positive way to view your everyday life. It speaks a lot of volumes to be thankful to God for yet another Friday and if we imbibe the TG...(fill in the gap) attitude, i bet we'd be better for it.
For example; if you're having a bad day, just say to yourself:Thank God I will Scale Through (TGIS) or Thank God I'm a Success (TGIS) after writing a scary examination; Thank God My day's gonna Be Fine (TGMDGBF) just before starting the day; Thank God I'm Fabulous (TGIF) when you feel your self-esteem is getting low; Thank God I'm Pretty/Handsome (TGIP/H) when there's something on your inside or people that tell you otherwise. And in the end you'd realize how helpful this attitude can be.
Why not just pick up the TG attitude? Customize your own TG.. slang and live a thankful and happy life this weekend and beyond.

As for me, i'm thankful that I have you to read my blog (TGIHYTRMB)....lol. Enjoy your weekend! *wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)