Preps for Valentine's day?

Hello people....

I should start this post by welcoming everyone to this special month of love. It's that time of the year where we can literally feel love in the air, because of the 14th of February (Valentine's day) that will be celebrated everywhere.

I decided to share a few tips for this month. But before I begin with the tips, I wanna know what your take on celebrating valentine's day is. I've heard so many divergent views on celebrating valentine's day. I have a couple of friends that tell me how they don't believe in 'idolizing' a day to show their relationship partners and spouses love. What do you think, people? "Should Valentine's day be celebrated? Should it just be a normal day, like the rest of the other days? Does it make any sense to spend so much on one day, or to pick a fight with our partners days before the D-day just to avoid the spendings?.... lol."

I want to hear your views. I also want you guys to drop a few hints on what you think an ideal valentine's gift should be, and how an ideal valentine's day should look like. You never know; your partner may be reading too, and when you drop your hints, he/she may give you a surprise. *wink*.

I'd start up with my own tips once i've read yours.

Thanks for your comments (in anticipation, though).
Feel free to share this post/link to my blog on facebook, twitter and other social media apps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)