A Couple of Three: Sequel or Not?!


Hello people.
It's a beautiful Monday morning at my end and I sincerely hope it's the same at yours too.
I've been away for more than two months now and even though I have apologized to people individually, I really need to apologize openly to all my readers on this platform, for being away for that long.
I'M SO SORRY but I've been absent for super duper good reasons, and although most people know why, I think it's best I share the good news on this platform also.

I GOT MARRIED TO THE BEST MAN ON EARTH ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
💃💃💃💃

I've been stalling my comeback to the blog because I wanted to publish an elaborate post about the journey to my big day, and share all the beautiful pictures to make the story more relatable but I've been discouraged by so many things, the major one being the delay in getting pro pictures from my wedding. So, right now, I'm just going to keep the wedding story till I get pro pictures and probably share on my first year anniversary. Better idea, right? 😉
But just so you know, I had four bridal showers organised by my extremely wonderful friends. Let me just end it here before I go on with the story. Lol. But I'll totally share my wedding story soon. 

***

So, I'm back!!! And this morning, I'm feeling quite inspired like I was in September when I tweeted the content of the above picture. I have received quite a number of great comments on the last short story series I published ("A Couple of Three" - #ACOT) and some people have suggested a sequel to the story. 
To be honest, I actually started typing something that looked like a sequel some months back but I've gotten stuck a number of times. 

Your feedback have been awesome from the inception of this blog and your comments actually help my imagination, and in effect, contribute to so many twists and turns in my stories. 
This morning, I'll like to request your feedback again. 
To write a sequel to #ACOT or not? 

The most popular view will determine what story I'd publish before the end of this week. 😉

If you haven't read "A Couple of Three", please click the links to each of the episodes below. I cannot afford to let you miss out on such intriguing story. 😁
*
Episode 8: https://t.co/287s6v7ORn

***
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the sequel. 
Thank you so much for your constant keeping in touch. 😁

P.S: Stories will now end with "....(title of story) by Faith OLATUNBOSUN. 😁😁😁💃 

Have a great day people. 

Faith

Comments

  1. Yessssssss!!!!! we want the story to continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaayyyy!!! Let's wait to get more views on this before I publish the next story. Shall we?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)