HUGE APOLOGY!!!


Good morning lovely people. I hope we all had a splendid weekend.

It has become imperative for me to make this disappointing announcement. I take my blog very seriously, and most importantly my audience, beautiful people like you. And as much as the stories and posts I share on my blog are purely voluntarily (literally on my own terms), it is unfair to keep everyone waiting on the continuation of a story or any post I have started.
Sincerely, I'm never settled when I have a pending post to publish and I want to apologise to everyone for doing just that with this sequel.
It took me a really long time to start the sequel due to so many reasons I can't begin to share here and the truth is (I'm going to break your hearts now...*sobs*) I have to pause the sequel again.
I have lots of deadlines to meet up with my actual job (and other projects) and it's really not being easy sitting in one place to type out all the episodes.
But I PROMISE to upload three episodes (or at least two) at a go when I'm done with the main projects requiring urgent completion this week (before all my bosses take my head off).

I had to get this off my chest so fast 'cause the characters in the stories (plus you beautiful readers) have been haunting me in my sleep.

I will see y'all soon.
Please and please, do your best to leave comments after each story. It GINGERS me to drop the next episode. I know commenting on blogger can be a pain (and believe me, I have adjusted settings a zillion times) but please don't stop trying.
Thank you so very much for your patience and understanding.

Have a fabulous week people.

Ciao.

Faith Tunde-Yara OLATUNBOSUN

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)