God is Always speaking!


The past couple of months have been a rollercoaster, especially with the pandemic and everything that has come with it. Imagine finding the key to unlock your potential as a business owner, and just after you find that key a pandemic that cripples the world sets in without notice.
I've been on a roll most of the time, with my head bursting with ideas left, right and center. I was on survival mode most of the time, and some times, I get caught up in too many things that I only take a break when a serious headache sets in.

I have had this type of headache for two straight days now, and because I can't do anything but rest, I am able to hear properly. He has been speaking all year long, but my mind has been busy most of the time. The only time I get to hear him crystal clear is when I take a serious break. I've been doing that consciously this year.

Most times, this is our default setting - busying ourselves with ephemeral things, albeit things we genuinely consider to be the most important.
But God wants to show us a simpler way to do these things; the right time to make a move; the words to say; the place to be; when we should log into that social media platform; when we should react to that post; every-little-detail.
But no, we want to get things done at our pace, in our own time. So he sometimes allows the headache, the power supply outage, the terrible network issues, or your phone suddenly goes off and wouldn't come on till some 15 minutes later (this has happened to me a couple of times, I used to be worried and get worked up about why I need to change the phone that is perfectly fine by the way, but now I get it); the pandemic, just to get our attention.

It really doesn't matter what you're worried about or what you're trusting God for...(trust is another thing entirely but I won't go into it in this post).
Trust me, I don't think anyone worries as much as I do, but I'm learning to listen to His voice amidst the numerous voices, the millions of online courses and Instagram live sessions, the uncountable emails from platforms I've signed up on (which by the way, I wonder who sent me work😀).

But everytime I calm down and listen, I hear what He has said about a thing a while ago, and I'm able to understand what He is saying about a thing now.

God is always speaking.
Are you listening?
.
.
This week, I'm basically doing what God drops in my heart, regardless of whether it makes sense. Listening and doing are two different things, and I'm making conscious effort to do.
So here goes the Message He's asked me to give you today.
Have a fantastic week, people.

Love & light
Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)