It's Christmas baby...


Hello darling sweethearts. I'm in high spirits as I type this, and it's just because of something most people are used to, that they'd probably wonder why I'm overly excited...
Reason is simple but so worth it. I'm here, alive and well, typing this post and you're here to read it.
Wow! We made it people, from the beginning of the year till now. Whoop! Whoop!  Make some noise!!!

Okay, let me get back to my gentle self... lol.

This is just to wish everyone a 'fantabulous' Christmas.

***
Errmm... I'm thinking of posting "Christmas stories" of different people right here. If you would like me to post your Christmas story, please send a story containing what made or will make your Christmas a memorable one and I'd post here. Let's have fun this Christmas by sharing exciting stories of this festive season.
You can send your story to teewaieff@yahoo.com or just post a brief one by commenting on this blog post.

As for me, I'm on a mission to have a very lovely Christmas this year, and I'd sure be on the look out for funny/interesting happenings around, so that I can come here to share...

Have fun people!

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)