.... Sax and Sweeties



Okay… So, I told myself a long time ago that I wasn’t going to do this but here I am, doing the exact thing I said I wouldn’t do (*covers face*). When I’m done, I hope you will see reasons with me as to why I have decided to this.
 



Let me not bore you with too many stories about who or what Sax & Sweeties  stands for. Today, it’s all about the brain behind Sax & Sweeties and all I want to do with this blog post is to celebrate this rare gem. He’s obviously (from the pictures) a talented musician; a saxophonist and keyboardist; my very own ‘6’, and my co-writer on the butterflies series.


I just want you all to celebrant this wonderful personality with me. Happy birthday Oluseyi D. Sax. Your best days are here and you can count on all the followers of this blog and myself especially to wish you the very best and nothing but the best in all your endeavors as you kick start an amazing new journey on this special day of yours.

Oh yeah, imma say this right here, and *carry my face after saying it* (forming bold face...) Lol.
Love you, Sugar. You rock baje baje!





He has an album released tagged Sax and Sweeties




Comments

  1. Thank you hun...i'm so speechless right now.i love you to jupiter and back.my B.HF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)