SIYABONGA - Loyiso Bala

#TGIF beautiful people.
The weekend is upon us and I can bet most of us can't wait for the weekend to start already. Well, guess what? The weekend has started!
.
I'm starting off my weekend with this beautiful song by South African gospel artist - Loyiso Bala  titled Siyabonga, which simply means "thank you". Beautiful song, I must say.
Enjoy!
.
Watch the video here.
You can also watch the video right here on the blog if your device has a flash player that would allow you to do that. Video below:


Download the audio here.
.
Lyrics
I call you first
I call you last
I call you everything that you are
You are the one who gives to all, more than we could ever ask
You are love, beautiful love that never fails me
You restore all things to you, perfect and true

Thank You Jesus for Your love
Thank You Jesus for Your love
Siyabonga, Siyabonga
You are so amazing, Filled with Grace
Siyabonga, Siyabonga

You are my hope
You are my peace
Lord in Your hands I am protected
Covered by grace
They shall be raised, to be more than what I am
All this love, beautiful love that never fails me
Oh it flows out of control, making me whole

Thank you Jesus for Your love
Siyabonga, Siyabonga
So amazing filled with grace
Siyabonga, Siyabonga

Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Kuwe makube njalo (let it be so)

*
Let's have a fabulous weekend, shall we?
Cheers!

***
Lyrics from musixmatch.com

Comments

  1. I am so sooooo much crazy about this particular song. You are my everything LORD and I thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thank you for sharing this beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Song, Do you have the chord sheets for this song.
    If you do please can you email me a copy to mayenp@icloud.com thansk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing this, Faith.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)