I cheated!



I just cheated o. 🙆🏽‍♀️😫

***

Happy new month beautiful blog fam.
How are you all doing?
I pray that this month will be beautiful for you and you will indeed experience 11th hour miracles this month.

This is not the type of post I planned to start the month with but I've been thinking of ways to bring back and infuse my hilarious stories to the blog. And this post you're about to read was something I originally planned to just post in a caption on my Instagram blog page (You should follow me if you're on Instagram), but decided otherwise so that my blog fam (those not on Instagram) can refresh their memories on the hilarious side of Faith. Not every time serious talk in form of pick-me-up posts and other motivational, inspirational posts, abi? Sometimes, let's laugh a "liru" 😂, while we wait for Faith to drop a short story series. (Do you miss my short stories and do you want a new series as the holiday season is approaching? Let me know in the comments so I can start praying to God for inspiration and energy. Writing a series is a lot of work. 😅)

***

Okay, back to today's gist on how I cheated.

Two weeks ago, Hubs and I decided to kick-start a diet plan. Prior to then, I had been feeling very bloated (I think I've been bloated almost all year sef) and super uncomfortable. Most times, people don't understand when I say I'm watching my weight but that's story for another day. (I digress)

We had this free medical outreach in my church in August and this bloating was my only complaint. The doctor recommended some things which I didn't even do (now that I think about it 🤦🏽‍♀️), so bloating continued.

Anyway, we officially started dieting again after plenty talk, with the main goal being to work on portion control and take more fruits and veggies. Nice plan bah?

But today (a little over an hour ago), I cheated. 😫😫😫

To be fair, I started the day with pawpaw. It was even fruit I munched on in the middle of the night because hunger can be annoying once you decide to start a diet. If you can relate to how hungry you get once you decide to watch your weight or follow a particular diet, please share in the comment section. 😫

But my head is currently all over the place for one small academic paper I'm supposed to write (I've started writing it sha) and submitted sef.
Honestly, this paper is not even a big deal but I don't know how to do anything in a wishy-washy way. My thoughts are scattered and I've spoken in tongues to calm my nerves, slept and woken up, eaten more pawpaw, drank water. Nothing is working.

So I told myself I need something sweet to solve this problem. I heard or read somewhere that it helps to relieve stress.
That's how your girl went to make creamy biscuit flakes. You know those ones that the milk is more than the biscuits? Yes, that type.😫😫😫 

And guess what? It did not work. 🤣🤣🤣😫😫😫

I just wanted to laugh at myself publicly and also make you laugh in the process. No better way to start the month, right?

I'm going to complete my paper and submit like that. I've ran out of time sef. 🤣🤣

End of gist.
***


P.S: I entered Facebook some minutes ago and found this picture above. I just burst into laughter at the realisation of this fun fact. Did you know this before? 😂


Thank you for reading.

See you on the next one.
Till then, have a blessed month. 😊

Comments

  1. Let's sue the person that made that statement 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should. 🤣🤣🤣
      Thank you for reading, dear anonymous.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

weTalk! (Thin Lines:1)

Chasing Shadows (Episode 9): Finale

A Couple of Three... Episode 10 (EPISODE FINALE)